Friday, July 2, 2021

Happy First Birthday to the Blog!

Happy First Birthday to the Blog!

 

 

This blog was started one year ago today!  Not to boast, but I’ve managed one post a week minimum over the past year.  This year, I’ve talked about my various projects, such as Sherlock & Irene, numerous short stories, the rationale behind the Funderburke mysteries, and the upcoming book Murder Most Grotesque!  I’ve enjoyed talking about my work and my thoughts on the mystery genre, and I’m looking forward to more over the coming year!




 

–Chris Chan

 

 

Chris Chan’s first book, Sherlock & Irene: The Secret Truth Behind “A Scandal in Bohemia” was released on August 27thfrom MX Publishing, and is available for sale at Amazon.com and the MX Publishing website, as well as at Book Depository (with free worldwide shipping there).  It is also available in a Kindle edition.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment