Friday, March 12, 2021

Interview With Celestial Echo Press


A few months ago, my short story “Raguel” was published in the anthology The Trench Coat Chronicles.  I recently participated in a promotional interview with the publisher, Celestial Echo Press.

 

In the interview, I talk about my story, my career, my interest in short fiction, and why I write the way I do.  The interview can be read on Facebook here.

 



 

The Trench Coat Chronicles is available on Kindle and in paperback as well.

 

 

–Chris Chan

 

 

Chris Chan’s first book, Sherlock & Irene: The Secret Truth Behind “A Scandal in Bohemia” was released on August 27thfrom MX Publishing, and is available for sale at Amazon.com and the MX Publishing website, as well as at Book Depository (with free worldwide shipping there).  It is also available in a Kindle edition.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment